Home is Where the Heart Is

Home is Where the Heart Is

Friday, May 14, 2010

Small Town Girl

     I decided to start a blog devoted to the retelling of stories of my childhood and my life as a small town country girl. You wouldn't believe it if you saw me now, as I consider myself very much "city-fied" but I once did all sorts of things you wouldn't have believed! *smile* Thinking back always puts a huge grin on my face because I have a mind full of memories just waiting to jump off onto the page! All in good time, my friends, all in good time! This blog will include pictures, poetry, and stories I've created throughout my years of growing up in rural Virginia. I have big plans for this blog....and it may take some time to really get started, so invite friends and family and share in the fun and let the storytelling begin. Even share some stories and pictures of your own! :-)  "Ya'll come back now, ya hear?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment