Home is Where the Heart Is

Home is Where the Heart Is

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Events for the Weekend

     I am going to do my best to keep updates on what is happening in and around Craig. Every Friday, I am going to try to do a post entitled New Events in New Castle, listing that weeks' events. Obviously, life sometimes has a way of keeping me busy, lol, but I will do my best to keep up with this. As soon as I get my AdSense working correctly, I will be posting a direct link to New Castle Va on Facebook...which I am a member of! :-)  So, here are some of the events happening this weekend in and around Craig County!

1. May 15/ New Castle Dance Studio presents Alice in Wonderland. (2pm and 6pm (?))

2. May 15/ The Craig County Farm Expo Including Farmer's Market, Pony Rides, and Milk the Cow

3. Book Sale at the Craig County Library- Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays in May.

Close to Craig:

1. The Historic Roanoke City Market

2. May 15/ KIVA Outdoor Art Adventure "Celebrate the life and art of Keith Haring with an outdoor art explosion". Make sure you bring a lot of chalk with you and a wear a white t-shirt. :-)  Event takes place at Highland Park in Roanoke Va. 10 a.m to 1 p.m. Event is free.

Sorry I don't have time to write more, but my little man is waking up! :-)  Gotta go do some Mommy stuff! Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment