Home is Where the Heart Is

Home is Where the Heart Is

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Missing in Action

    I have been gone for a while. :-(  If any of you keep up with my other blog then you can probably understand why. My little boy is turning one tomorrow and my little girl is due in 10 weeks. :-)  I've been a very busy girl. But, as I have the time, I will do my best to keep up with this blog, too. It's a blog about the girl I used to be...the little girl who eventually grew up into marriagehood and mommyhood...which is where my other blog picks up. :-)  Thanks to all of you who took the time to read this one and are willing to stick with me...I probably won't be writing on this one very often, just because life has a way of, well, getting in the way, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment